If I’m being completely honest here, this week was little boring. Wait! No it wasn’t – our new sofa was finally delivered and has totally transformed our living room. I can’t share it yet because its a collaboration with one of my favorite companies, but just know I’m working on it. I did share a sneak peek on my Instagram stories, so be sure to follow me there if you’re ever wondering what I’m up to!
But other than that, the rest of the week was pretty boring. Working a lot of overtime leaves little room for fun house projects and decorating. But the extra money will be worth it, eventually. Hopefully, for that new kitchen I keep picturing in my head. 🙂
(post contains affiliate links, see disclosure)
- my FitBit – it kept me on track this week when my workouts kind of got put on the back burner for a couple days, I love using the reminders.
- to stay on track even more with my weight loss, I use a free app on my phone called Lose It! – I track all my food and calories for the day, its always worked for me in the past and is working now too.
- Young House Love podcast – they are my favorite bloggers, they are hilarious, and the podcast has awesome home decor and decorating discussions. Check it out!
- I watched an older movie this week – A Time to Kill. It took me 3 nights of watching after work because it is such a long movie, but I had never seen it and it was amazing how a movie from almost 20 years ago is more relevant in our society today.
- these Pottery Barn pillow covers – I am obsessed. I also love the down filled pillow inserts and have been slowly upgrading all of our pillows around the house to down filled. So comfortable!