Happy Friday! Friday’s are a new little thing I’m doing here on the blog by getting little more personal by sharing my thoughts from the week and some of my favorite things. But don’t worry, it’s just a once a week thing and I will be back to our normally scheduled DIY or decorating post. 🙂
Well friends, I failed this week. I failed at our no spending spree and I bought a treadmill, so that I will succeed at one of my biggest goals this year – weight loss. It’s only been a few days but I already feel like a new person. I’m one of those people that needs to exercise not only for my health but for my mind. Those natural endorphins change my whole way of thinking, my mood and my confidence.
(post contains affiliate links, see full disclosure)
- still loving my fiddle fig, Phil (that’s his name) sprouted two new leaves this week! If you need tips on keeping a fiddle fig alive, see my post HERE.
- obviously my treadmill – I got this one here while it was on sale.
- a new film Moonlight – I watched it last weekend and it was the most powerful movie about the journey of little boy and his struggles through life…it made me think. Why do we hide who we really are?
- this Target candle smells amazing and has been burning in our house for weeks – BEST SMELL EVER.
- our new Dyson cordless vacuum – we got it right before Christmas and it might be a life changer. Cleaning the house has never been easier!
Are you liking these little updates? Let me know!